Provides us with much-needed weekend entertainment!
It’s been a tough lesson for me to learn, by my relative ‘coolness’ has been severely compromised by motherhood. Don’t get me wrong, I’m still awesome-sauce to hang out with, but I’m talking more about the tangibles of coolness than the intantibles of coolness (like personality, as mine is flawless). ::sarcasm::
Things that make people cool:
- New, clean, unwrinkled, matching clothes.
- A cool car, not new or fancy necessarily, but a cool one none-the-less.
- Done hair, makeup, deodorant (little things like that).
- A clean house, not covered in baby/toddler accoutrements.
- The ability to have an entire conversation without being interrupted by a toddler, or without needing to discuss said toddler.
I think I’m still fun but I think it’s safe to say I’ve lost my coolness.
But I’m still crafty.
Since the weather, despite being a bit brisk, is so pretty today we ventured out to test drive the Phil & Teds. Yes, I’ve been using this stroller for 18ish months now, but I didn’t know if I knew how to use the ‘jump’ seat. And I wasn’t sure Jack was going to like it.
March 30th. I’m just saying.
I started a TV series on DVD… will I get to finish it?
I started a book, what about that?
When’s the next big rain storm… low pressure… you know.
Have you heard the one about eggplant parm? I mean it’s yummy, but people swear it brings on labor… what’s that about?
Spicy food? I have a coupon to Bombay Peacock… who wants to go out with me (seriously) Indian food = GOOD!
Matt claims there is something to Oregano… seriously?!?!