This weekend is going to be chaotic and super busy. My activities will include but not be limited to:
- Making tomato sauce.
- Host Jack’s first sleepover.
- Host my brother (for an undetermined amount of time).
- Keep the house from burning down while the Husband backpacks part of the Shenandoah.
- Host a BBQ on Sunday (where I have to make turkey patties, which means I have to touch raw meat, which I have never done. I’ve dumped a pack of ground whatever into a pan, but I’ve never gotten friendly with meat before…)
- Try to do my Yoga homework, because I can’t bring all 8 books with me on my Western adventure.
- Worry about things that are completely outside of my control.